Note: In this document, the words “we”, “us”, or “our” indicate Reliable Systems, and “you” or “your” describe the customer of Reliable Systems.
- When purchasing a System, allow 1-3 business days build time plus 2-6 business days ground shipping from the time your order is received by us. Individual parts do not normally require build time. If special components for your system have to be ordered by us, or your order is unusually large, we will notify you if extra time is required.
- Availability, physical characteristics, and price of components used in our systems vary. We make every effort to describe our systems accurately, and to update our listings as changes occur. If an individual component is no longer available, or a price changes, we will notify you at the time of your order, and we will make an attempt to substitute a component of equal or greater value if appropriate.
- Packing and shipping charges and insurance are included in our quoted prices, unless otherwise noted. A signature is required on any shipment we make that is valued over $20.00. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes unless prior arrangements are made.
- We prefer that payments be made by the standard online checkout process, using credit cards or a PayPal account. Payments by money order or cashier’s check are accepted, pending verification. Payments by personal or corporate check are accepted, but such funds must clear our account fully before shipment is made. Please see the Contact link above to make arrangements. Online orders may be cancelled within two hours of submission only; please contact us by telephone at (770) 633-2145 as soon as possible.
- Shipping charges included in quoted prices are for the 48 continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may be higher, and shipments to destinations outside of the 50 United States, if approved, require prior arrangements. See the Contact link above.
- We offer a one year limited warranty on new parts, unless manufacturer’s warranty is greater. There is a three year limited warranty on labor associated with assembling your system. Warranty claims will be satisfied by either repair or replacement, at our determination. Ground shipping to us of a part or system under warranty must be paid by you; we will pay return shipping charges if the warranty claim proves to be valid. If warranty repair of a part requires shipping to the part’s original manufacturer, and you choose to use us as your processing agent rather than shipping the part to the manufacturer directly, additional charges may apply. Contact us prior to returning parts. Warranty claims must be accompanied by your original shipping receipt. We reserve the right to replace obsolete parts with current equivalents, if possible. Evidence of tampering, alteration, damage, or improper use, at our determination, will void your warranty.
- We accept return of a part or standard system* for full exchange or refund only if that product is shown, at our determination, to be initially defective. We must receive return shipment of such product within 15 business days after the date the product was delivered to you. Full refund or exchange will not be given after that date. You must supply your shipping receipt to obtain an exchange or a refund. Please get prior authorization from us if you wish to return an item (see Contact link above). We/You can, in certain instances, avoid your having to return an entire system to us, and repair/replacement of an individual part may be indicated. Returned product must be accompanied by all pertinent packing materials, accessories, and literature that were included in the original shipment, and all items must be in original condition. You must pay return ground shipping charges for a returned item, but if we determine that initial defect occurred, we will reimburse the customary shipping charges to you.
- A part or standard system* that is not shown to be initially defective, at our determination, will only be accepted for return if you pay non-refundable ground shipping and insurance charges for the return and a 15% restocking fee. We must receive return shipment of such product within 15 business days after the date the product was delivered to you; no refund of any amount will be made after that date. You must supply your shipping receipt to obtain exchange or refund. Please get prior authorization from us if you wish to return an item (see Contact link above). We/You can, in certain instances, avoid your having to return an entire system to us, and repair/replacement of an individual part may be indicated. Returned products must be accompanied by all pertinent packing materials, accessories, and literature that were included in the original shipment, and all items must be in original condition.
- Products that show evidence of tampering, alteration, damage, or improper use, at our determination, are not returnable for refund or exchange. We may be able to arrange repair or replacement for a fee.
- Out of warranty service of our previously shipped systems is accepted and billed at various rates. Charges for service performed by us are non-refundable. Please use the Contact link above to arrange service for your system.
- The items shown on the Services and Upgrades pages on this Website are, in some cases, performed in-home or in-office. We can also install Systems and Networks by arrangement. Our geographic scope for these services is limited to the Atlanta, Georgia metro area, unless prior arrangements are made. Please use the Contact link above if you would like to arrange service or installations in other areas.
- Our systems are constructed using high quality components, and every effort is made to assure their dependable and safe operation under normal conditions. We do not warrant our products as appropriate for “mission critical” applications such as those on which human, other animal, or plant life depends. We will not be responsible for damages occurring as the result of improper or inappropriate use of our systems.
*Note: A “standard system” is defined as one of the offerings which may be displayed on this Website or in our literature. A system that is custom-built for an individual client is not eligible for the return terms shown in item numbers 6 or 7. Parts of such custom-built systems will be accepted for usual repairs under warranty where appropriate.
Notice: All trade names, trademarks, logos, images, copyrights and references used on this Website which were not created by Reliable Systems are the property of their respective owners.
All other material Copyright 2008-2014 by Reliable Systems.